Monday, February 20, 2006

Recoleta

Recoleta's feria is hold every week ends. Great place to find souvenirs from Buenos Aires, but of course, at prices targeted for the tourists. It is nice to walk around, relax on the grass, or even check out Recoleta cultural center, the park is the perfect place to enjoy on Sundays. La feria du quartier Recoleta se passe tous les week ends. On peut y trouvers des souvenirs sympas de Buenos Aires, bien sur a des prix eleves, pour touristes. C'est un endroit sympa pour se balader, se reposer sur la pelouse, ou visiter le centre culturel Recoleta. Le parc est un endroit privilegie pour une balade du Dimanche.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Summer, I love it. Wish I was hanging about there now. Reminds me of Ciutadella here.

2/20/2006 02:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

It is nice when temperatures are cool. Right now, we have some 35 degres, so I better avoid laying down on the grass &=) hehehe..

2/20/2006 06:55:00 PM

 
Blogger mea said...

These are lovely considering it was snowing here today.

2/21/2006 12:48:00 AM

 
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

This looks like fun every weekend! ;-)

Manuel

2/21/2006 05:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks you all for your comments.

Mea - sometimes I'm wondering if I prefer snow or heat. When it is 35C. and humid, I guess I'll choose snow ;)

2/21/2006 10:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home