Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The place dreamed by all music lovers: live shows, imported discs, and the possibility to comfortably listen to thousands of music themes for the price of a coffee. Such a place exists in Buenos Aires and it is called Notorious. Enter, seat, order something to drink or eat, put the headphones on, and be ready to listen to tons of mp3 music, and if u like them, you can buy the Cds on your way out. A really cool experience I tell you :) L'endroit reve par les passiones de musique: 'live' musique, disques importes, et la possibilite d'ecouter tranquillement des milliers de themes musicaux pour le prix d'un cafe. Un tel endroit existe a Buenos Aires et ca s'appelle Notorious. Entrez, asseyez-vous, commandez qque chose a boire ou a manger, mettez les casques et soyez pret a ecouter des tonnes de mp3. Si vous les aimez, vous pouvez acheter les CDs. Moi je vous dis que c'est une experience des plus sympas :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia! said...

that is actually one of the coolest places!! I love to go there :)

3/15/2006 09:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

That's a great business idea! I wonder why there are not more places like this one out there...

3/15/2006 09:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Hey girls :)
Yep Cynthia I agree with you, this is a really cool spot to relax while enjoying good music ;)
Nicola, I had the same question.. why this idea did not pop up in other places. I can't remember of such a place in the various cities I've been to. Maybe someone knows ?

3/15/2006 09:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Great idea but if I went there I'd be on a computer 24 hours a day.

Perhaps there are problems with Royalties

3/15/2006 01:08:00 PM

 
Blogger chris.h. said...

Coffee and music--perfect.In the UK this has hasnt happened(yet) because not all the record companies have signed up to it--but it will happen.

3/15/2006 02:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Bob -- this is usually what happens with all the latest technology, we are constantly connected one way or the other. I agree it is a lot, and one must know how to get a break from everything computers related.

Chris -- I did not see that concept in any other big cities I ve been too. But now with the music stolen from the net, I m wondering sometimes if that concept really works out that well...

3/15/2006 06:34:00 PM

 
Blogger chris.h. said...

I agree with you--its certainly going to put me out of a job,sooner rather than later as I work for a record company and the indie stores are going quickly.Not good.

3/15/2006 07:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

Same thought came to me...good business idea and an enjoyable business to run too. Yeah, but then the copyrights thing is very complicated in HK.

3/16/2006 05:33:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home