Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Subte line D. Station Juramento on my way to work. I will share with you more pictures about the line D stations, since the're in charge of cultural activities. Those stations can be visited in order to appreciate the several expositions and stands destined to rotary exhibitions coming from the City’s Museums. Subte ligne D. Station Juramento en allant au boulot. Je vous ferai partager d'autres photos des stations de la ligne D. Ces stations peuvent etre visitees afin d'y apprecier plusieurs expositions en provenance des Musees de la ville.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hi Karine,

What time do you work as there are not many people? Looks quite relaxed. Ours is so full that I prefer to risk the bike

3/14/2006 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said...

A view of the city's underground.
interesting discovery..!

stéphan

3/14/2006 06:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Bob - I was standing at the very end of the platform and most of the people gather in the center. This must explain why the 'emptiness'. Otherwise I take the subte at 9am ;)

Stephan - Thanks. I promise more pictures like that :)

3/14/2006 07:44:00 PM

 
Blogger midnitebara said...

nice picture! Not so crowded . I went to Tokyo last year and was traumatized when I took the subway .

3/14/2006 09:40:00 PM

 
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

I like this photo, it catches an every day moment really well.

Manuel

3/15/2006 02:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

Good to know that line D seems to be THE line for tourists to reach all the interesting places. I remember there's a bus like that in Berlin, too (line 1, I think). Going to the most important sight. Nowadays they keep warning the tourist to watch their wallets and purses since thiefs have discovered this bus as an ideal place as well...

3/15/2006 04:03:00 AM

 
Blogger geneline said...

Une bonne idée, les expos dans le métro quand les voyageurs ont quelques minutesà perdre. Paris a quelques stations comme ça, mais équipées en "fixe". Pas d'expos changeantes.

3/15/2006 06:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home