Friday, March 10, 2006

Today has been such a busy day, and because it is getting late, and because I m not going to be in front of a computer for a while, because I m using the computer of someone else, and because I don t have my own pictures available, I m showing you a picture that I just stole from the internet. So I want to apologize to the person whose picture belongs to. I really like that shot, one because it is an unusual view of Buenos Aires, and second because I m pretty sure I will never have the chance to take such a shot myself. In the middle, the big Avenida 9 de Julio and in its middle the Obelisk. J ai ete occupee toute la journee aujourd hui, et parce qu il se fait tard, et parce que je ne vais pas pouvoir me connecter d un moment, et parce que j utilise l ordi de qqu un d autre et parce que je n ai pas mes photos a disposition, je partage avec vous une image que j ai vole sur le net. Je voudrais m excuser aupres de la personne a laquelle cette photo appartient. Et j espere qu elle ne m en voudra pas de l avoir utiliser. J aime beaucoup cette photo, d abord car c est une vue assez rare de la ville et surtout car je ne pense pas avoir la chance de pouvoir la photographier sous cet angle la. Au centre, la grande Avenida 9 de Julio et l Obelisque.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Impressive view of the city - must have been from a helicopter or plane.

3/10/2006 08:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Clement said...

meme si c'est pas la tienne, elle fait tout de meme un effet boeuf ( je sais pas dire ça en anglais, desolé!)

3/10/2006 09:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Tu as raison elle en jette cette photo ! au fait bien eu ton email, je te reponds pour qu'on se voit le week end prochain :)

3/10/2006 10:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Dragão-Fyre said...

I've been reading your blog for quite a while now, so I thought it was about time I actually commented! I'd just like to say I think your blog is excellent and very informative, it provides a great insight into the city. Thank you so much for creating it!

I am English and living near London in the UK. I speak a little Spanish and still am currently studying the language. I first became interested in Argentine culture when I became interested in the football (soccer) there. From then on I just became fasinated by reading about the culture, football, lifestyle etc. there and am now friends with quite a few Argentinians thanks to football.

One day I'd like to visit Argentina and it's various football stadiums, places of interest etc.. Are you interested in el futbol? If so, have you ever been to any of the grounds for matches?

3/10/2006 11:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Dragao --Thanks for your comments. The football is a big thing here for sure. I did not have a chance yet to go see a match with the local teams, but i'm still looking to that. Just for the experience, 'cause I'm not a huge football fan, except for big events like the upcoming World Cup ;)
Thanks for dropping me a line.
Cheers!

3/11/2006 12:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Dragão-Fyre said...

Thanks so much for the post!

3/11/2006 08:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael Blamey said...

Very interesting to see this perspective I must say

3/11/2006 11:52:00 PM

 
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

Yep, this photo is quite a sight, it's amazing how dense the city is.

Manuel

3/15/2006 02:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home