Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yesterday I spent it home due to a bad cold. So today no outside picture, but one taken home while I was watching Old Boy. Our 3 month-old cat, joined me in front of the laptop and watched it with me. Hard to say if she liked the movie, for my part, I enjoyed it a lot. J'ai passe la journee d'hier dedans a cause d'un mauvais froid que j'ai attrape. Donc pas de photos d'exterieur aujourd'hui. C'est une photo prise hier alors que je regardais le film Old boy, notre chatte de 3 mois, s'est installee devant moi pendant tout le film. Difficile de dire si ca lui a plu, quant a moi, j'ai vraiment bien aime.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

I have no idea what "Old Boy" is about but when I looked at the picture at first, I thought that guy is hitting himself with that hammer... Not sure if that movie is cat-age-free-rated (or however you would say that) ;-D.

3/28/2006 08:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Get well soon. Careful with cats and computers: Our cat thinks my fingers are mice.

3/28/2006 10:57:00 AM

 
Blogger dutchie said...

Lol, i have never seen a pet really watch television. Nice shot.

3/28/2006 04:51:00 PM

 
Blogger midnitebara said...

get well soon!

3/28/2006 08:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks you all! I feel much better and today was back-to-work-day :P

Nicola-- Old boy is a Korean movie that got a prize in Cannes Film Festival. A bit violent, the storyline is exceptionaly well done. I recommend it to you :)

Dutchie-- well she stayed watching for a while, and then skipped away ;) but still, she stayed with me for sometime. She's surprising me everyday :)

3/28/2006 09:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Karine, I recognise the face of that guy but don't know the name, maybe Kais does...anywaz, get well soon!

3/29/2006 05:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I've seen OLD BOY : Extraordinary !!!!! I love it
I want 2 see the new one ...here in Itsly it's "Lady Vendetta" from the same author

Ciao
JOE
Rome Daily Photo

3/29/2006 06:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Maya said...

hope you're well now. how are the two kitties doing? one is enjoying a movie with you, what about the other? :-)

3/29/2006 10:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home