Friday, April 07, 2006

Another street scene typical from Buenos Aires. Even though this can be seen in other cities worldwide. I used the zoom, since I was not sure that person will appreciate me taking his photo. And still his face does not look to happy ;) At the same time, I don't know if he was looking straight at me. But it was worth giving a try. Encore quelque chose typique a Buenos Aires, un cireur de chaussures. Cependant, je pense que cela existe dans d'autres grandes villes. Je me suis servie du zoom, car je ne suis pas sure que la personne aurait apprecie que je la photographie. En plus, a voir son visage, il n'a pas l'air tres content ;) En meme temps, je ne sais pas ou est ce qu'il regardait, me regardait-il ou regardait-il ailleurs ? En tout cas, cette scene valait la peine d'etre photographiee.

6 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

Loved the way everything around them is a blur., very nice. And that guy, seems to me he's looking straight at you.

4/08/2006 02:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Vancouver Daily Photo said...

Definitely a "guy" thing!

4/08/2006 03:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

yes Karine, I think he's looking at you too...that's a nice street scene.

4/08/2006 05:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

Very nice street scene. We don't have this here anymore. Sometimes you see some machines in department store but that's not the same.

4/08/2006 04:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Nice shot! And the guy I bet is thinking you have a crush on him! hehehe ;-)

4/09/2006 02:24:00 AM

 
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

On abuse un peu avec photoshop Karine? ;-)

Manu

4/09/2006 05:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home