Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I caught a glimpse of their performance but when I got close they were done dancing. Instead I took their picture while they were taking a quick break. I took this photo in the neighbor La Boca, birthplace of the tango. Je les ai apercus rapidement alors qu'ils dansaient, mais malheureusement quand je me suis approchee, ils venaient de terminer. J'ai fait la photo, alors qu'ils faisaient une courte pause. Cette photo a ete prise dans le quartier de La Boca, l'endroit ou est ne le tango.

8 Comments:

Blogger miss tango in her eyes said...

El hombre en negro es muy guapo!

4/19/2006 11:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Maya said...

I think the guy noticed you when you were taking their picture :-) he's in the middle of saying something...:-P

4/19/2006 01:33:00 PM

 
Blogger santy said...

Tango is a difficult dance...I think. But I always love watching it :)

4/20/2006 01:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Pierre said...

Hi Karine, Il est plaisant de voir le jeune âge de ces danseurs de tango, musique et danse un peu considérées comme has been, même à Buenos Aires...

4/20/2006 04:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Maya said...

Karine...take a look at daredevils at my blog ;-)

4/20/2006 06:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Karine, am busy catching up with DP blogs after a week away...of course you have some interesting photos but I like your new profile shot, you do look like Trinity!!

4/20/2006 07:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Shan't comment on lisi's comment although the thought had crossed my mind.

Shots like these immortalise a spilt second.

4/20/2006 11:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks you all for your comments.

That's true, the guy was right looking at me. But I was too far away and I tried to look away right after taking the pic ;)

Pierre -- you'll be surprised to see how many young people perform tango. It is a great delight to see them.

Thanks Lisi for your warm comments.

Tango, Maya, Santy and Bob. Thanks. If one day I'll dance tango myself, I'll promise you a picture :O

4/20/2006 06:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home