Saturday, April 01, 2006

Street galleries on the main avenue Santa Fe. Second-hand stores, used-new cds music places, and the inevitable tattoo stores. In every major street gallerie in Buenos Aires, you can be sure to see those. As I've seen so far, most of the tattoo places, are always located in that kind of gallery. I barely saw any opening directly to the street. Les galeries marchandes de l'avenue Santa Fe. Les magasins de fringues d'occasion, vente de Cds neufs et d'occasion, et les inevitables magasins de tatouage. Dans chaque galerie marchande de Buenos Aires, vous pouvez être sûr de voir ces genres de boutiques. Comme j'ai pu le constater, la plupart des boutiques tatoo sont toujours regroupees dans les galeries marchandes. Je n'ai pas encore vu un magasin de piercing et tatoo qui donnait directement sur la rue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

cool, places where people can reduce, reuse and recycle ;-P...viva used stores. i'm gonna show you something about tatoo soon :-) karine, check my blog sometimes next week ok?

4/01/2006 12:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

This is a cool street. I once bought a leather jacket here (I was in BA in 1983 for my honeymoon!)

4/02/2006 08:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Dragão-Fyre said...

Nice photo! I'm sure I've seen a picture of this exact place before. Do you have the name of this particular gallery or do they all look the same?

4/02/2006 10:13:00 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Maya -- I will for sure check your blog next week :) Impatient now to see what will be cooking on your blog ;)

Sam -- Nice! How did you like Buenos Aires?

Dragao-fyre -- humm not sure what's the name of that gallery, but for me they look more or less the same ;)

4/02/2006 02:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home