Thursday, April 20, 2006

Traffic never stops. Maybe at night, and still I doubt it. I took this shot while crossing at a street light. The shot is not centered, a little shaken, but when I saw all those cars moving towards me, I hurried to the sidewalk. La circulation ne s'arrete jamais. Le traffic s'attenue peut etre la nuit, et encore j'en doute. J'ai pris cette photo en traversant l'avenue. La photo n'est bien sur pas bien centree, un peu flou, mais quand je me suis rendue compte que les voitures se rapprochaient a grande vitesse, je me suis vite precipitee sur le trottoir.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Oh yes, you better hurry to the sidewalk in these occasions! We don't want you to get hurt! :) Nice shot though!

4/20/2006 12:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

I would run too, lol!
Great shot!

4/20/2006 02:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

it's a wonderful document of city life :)

4/21/2006 03:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

haha...nice city shot and Trinity, you forgot that you can just jump and stay midair while the traffic pass?? :-)

4/21/2006 05:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

I find taking photos when the lights have just changed a scary business when the oncoming traffic is just about to run you over. Here the motorcycles always come at you first , then cars and then buses and lorries. Nice shot

4/21/2006 07:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks all!

To Lisi, you know I get tired really fast when I stay mid-air, even a few seconds. I need to improve this ;)

Bob -- Same scenary here too. Motorcycles are the first ones to appear, follow really close by cars. Driving is an insanity here, and I will sure never try.

4/21/2006 11:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home