Sunday, May 07, 2006

Buenos Aires walls or when the graffitis get mixed all together. That kind of walls, filled with small sized graffitis is commonly seen in the city. I took this shot close to the Recoleta Fair. If you look at them from a distance, they can appear a lot messy, but if you get a closer look, some of them are extremely well-done. Les murs de Buenos Aires ou quand les graffitis se mélangent. Ce genre de mur, rempli de petits graffitis, est tres fréquent en ville. J'ai pris la photo pres du quartier Recoleta. Si on les regarde de loin, ils peuvent paraitre tres fouilleux et desordones, mais quand on s'en rapproche, on s'aperçoit que certains sont tres bien fait.

10 Comments:

Blogger luggi said...

There does seem to be an order there.

5/07/2006 12:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Cynthia! said...

Hi Karine!! I just read your post on my blog!! I just moved and changed homes, so I had no chance to have a connection to the internet, but tomorrow I'll be back...Even though I could not post anything I shot a lot of pictures!!
Love all thos graffittis and the balcony (evita) photo!! I really missed u guys!!
Love (from Buenos Aires)
Cynthia
todayinbuenosaires.blogspot.com

5/07/2006 01:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Carlos said...

Excellent picture of Argentinean street art.

5/07/2006 07:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

It's like an outdoor gallery. You're right, they are really well done.

5/08/2006 02:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Cynthia! said...

Hola Karine!! I just managed to connect the computer properly, so we´ll be seeing each other around again!! :)

5/09/2006 09:47:00 AM

 
Blogger geneline said...

Oui, les photos sont super!
Une petite suggestion : ne serait-il pas possible de separer davantage le texte anglais et le texte francais (en allant simplement a la ligne par ex.)? Sinon, de fait les francophones lisent tout le texte anglais pour trouver leur francais devenu inutile!

5/17/2006 09:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Seesaw said...

Lot of grafitti in your city!

5/25/2006 05:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Terra Vecchia said...

photo trés sympathique...

6/20/2006 09:26:00 PM

 
Blogger GE said...

Your blog has been included in our new guide.
Please keep us informed of any changes to it.

Around The World with Daily Photoblogs Old and New: a brief history of the City Daily Photoblog movement and a guide to sites around the world.

6/01/2007 04:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Carla said...

I believe art can be performed in many ways. Last year I travelled to Argentina and I had to get an apartment for rent in buenos aires which was next to a wall full of graffitis. At first, I didn´t like it, but then I got used to it and I started to admire it! I loved the city and its paintings!

11/07/2012 11:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home