Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Is Blogger acting strange today ? It seems to me. I'm unable to upload a picture. I'll try again later. Have a good day all! There it is. Seems that Blogger is working fine now. So let me show you picture number 105 ;) Plaza Italia where this old-time horses's carriages share the road with the traffic in front of the Zoo entrance. Never did myself the tour. I guess I would rather see those horses in an empty wide field, free, and away from the always increasing pollution in Buenos Aires. Plaza Italia ou cet attelage partage la route avec la circulation devant l'entree du Zoo. Je n'ai jamais fait cette promenade. Je suppose que je prefererais voir ces chevaux libres, dans la nature, le plus loin possible de la pollution toujours envahissante de Buenos Aires.

8 Comments:

Blogger nicomachus said...

I'm just discovering your blog, but I know I'll be back. I really enjoy your photos of a city I barely know and want to know more about. I visited BsAs for the first time in January; I know I'll be back.

I chronicled my own trip there with pictures too -- http://www.nicomachus.net/travel/argentina/index.html

Enjoy, and keep up the good work.

5/03/2006 03:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Carlos said...

I agree with you on that, they would be better up at large in La Patagonia for example. It always interesting to learn new things about Buenos Aires through your photos and good information.

5/03/2006 03:47:00 PM

 
Blogger "Angeldust" said...

Hoy descubrí tu blog.
Que alegría brindaste a mi vida!
Nací en Buenos Aires, vivo en el Canadá desde hace más de mhmhm... nunca se me pasó lo de "porteña".

5/03/2006 07:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Nicomachus -- Many thanks for stopping by. Makes me want to show a lot more pix when I read such nice comments.
Your own view of the city is really nice too, I went to check your link which I really enjoyed. Thanks again!

Carlos -- Thanks! Patagonia will be paradise for them. Patagonia is still on my things to see/do in Argentina ;)

Angeldust -- Me alegro que te gusto mi blog! Hay que nacer en Buenos Aires para ser porteño ;) Yo no soy porteña sino Francesa como te fijaste. No te olvides checkear el blog para mas fotos! Gracias :=)

5/03/2006 09:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Yes, they look like good horses, they seem to have the patience of saints, hopefully they will be rewarded in their old age with a nice field of grass...
Your posting including the animals makes the city seem very friendly and more human...
Lucy

5/03/2006 11:26:00 PM

 
Blogger santy said...

With all the horns and the hectic atmosphere on the road, I do think horses are better on an open field.

5/03/2006 11:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

it has got a colourful carriage :)I agree that they should not be there !

5/04/2006 05:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Maya said...

It reminds me of SF too around the Pier 39 where you can take a tour of the city on carriage like this one. Yeah, I agree with you Karine...these precious animals are happier in their natural habitat :-)
Gros bisous,

5/04/2006 06:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home