Thursday, May 04, 2006

We took this picture inside the Colon Theatre. I know I should not have, since it is forbidden once you pass the main hall, but I could not resist. Turns out, that for me, the theatre's sections where they show you how they create all the suits, wigs, shoes, clothes and finally the stage settings where they paint and draw, were the most interesting. With my dad's small camera -Canon Ixus- I took the following shot. No idea though for which play they were working on. Photo prise a l'interieur du théâtre Colon. Oui je sais que je n'y etais pas authorisee car les seules photos que l'on peut faire sont juste dans le hall principal. En fait, le plus interessant pour moi dans la visite du théâtre, ce sont toutes les pieces ou les costumes, perruqes, maquillages, chaussures se font. Ce sont les parties les plus interessantes. La photo a ete prise dans un genre de hangar, ou ils preparent les decors. Par contre, je n'ai aucune idee sur qu'elle representation ils travaillaient.

9 Comments:

Blogger miss tango in her eyes said...

You are such a Rebel, Karine!

5/04/2006 12:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Andreea said...

interesting to get a view form behind the scenes :)

5/05/2006 04:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisi said...

I used to work in a theatre company and I still love the action and atmosphere behind the scene, particularly when it is before a performance!

5/05/2006 04:54:00 AM

 
Blogger chris.h. said...

Naughty girl!!! Great shot though--there is

5/05/2006 06:50:00 AM

 
Blogger chris.h. said...

Naughty girl!!! Great shot though--there is

5/05/2006 06:50:00 AM

 
Blogger chris.h. said...

.....so much going on!!!(sorry pressed'enter' before i'd finished typing!)

5/05/2006 06:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

Cool! That's fascinating to watch them create the decorations for the stage.

5/05/2006 09:21:00 AM

 
Blogger "Angeldust" said...

Totally cool!

5/05/2006 11:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Thanks for your comments.

-- I guess it is a lot more interesting to look at what's really happening inside a theater. I like to hear about the architecture, its story, etc... but to me, a theater speaks a lot more if one can get to see what's really happening inside. This is the reason why I took the photo :)

5/07/2006 11:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home